We are looking to hire an Analyst/Junior PM to join a highly ambitious investment team with a 2 year fund track record and c.USD100m of AUM.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Fully understanding the rationale for investing in each stock and over time seeking to add alpha by trading around positions
- Role will involve portfolio monitoring and trading
- Work alongside Portfolio Manage and Sales & IR team to help market the fund.
- Work alongside Portfolio Manager to lead corporate engagement, when applicable.
- Liaising with Trium’s compliance, risk management teams and operations teams on trading matters as they arise, when applicable.
- The role can be based either in the office or from home. If the candidate is based from home then regular trips to the office to attend meetings may be required.
- Self-starter with a minimum 1 year’s equity trading (or equivalent) experience
- Proficiency in Excel/Bloomberg.
- Must care about ESG investing and finding solutions to climate change.
- Some expertise in the sectors we focus on- industrials/energy/utilities/transportation/infrastructure.
- Understanding of Corporate Financial Statements and Modelling.
- Understanding of stock market valuation.
- Preference for previous work in markets-related, investment management, or investment banking.
- Preference for previous work in “high-emitting” industries (Energy, Renewables, Utilities, Chemicals, Autos, Industrials, Agriculture, Transportation)
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org