We are looking to hire an experienced financial associate for corporate modelling and industry analysis, working to support the portfolio manager of this particular fund.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- This role requires a commitment of at least 20hrs a week, however we are happy to accommodate part-time or irregular hours. The hours can be flexible i.e. four hours daily or any combination of days.
- The associate will have deadlines but not focused on specific stock market hours.
- Tasks will be assigned and deadlines can be agreed around flexible schedules.
- The role can be done working from home for most days.
- The job will require occasional trips to the office to attend meetings.
- Must care about ESG investing and finding solutions to climate change.
- Proficiency in Excel/Bloomberg.
- Understanding of Corporate Financial Statements and Modelling.
- Understanding of stock market valuation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Preference for previous work in markets-related, investment management, or investment banking.
- Preference for previous work in “high-emitting” industries (Energy, Renewables, Utilities, Chemicals, Autos, Industrials, Agriculture, Transportation)
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com