We are looking to hire an experienced financial associate for corporate modelling and industry analysis, working to support the portfolio manager of this particular fund.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- This role requires a commitment of at least 20hrs a week, however we are happy to accommodate part-time or irregular hours. The hours can be flexible i.e. four hours daily or any combination of days.
- The associate will have deadlines but not focused on specific stock market hours.
- Tasks will be assigned and deadlines can be agreed around flexible schedules.
- Work alongside Portfolio Manage and Sales & IR team to help market the fund.
- Work alongside Portfolio Manager to lead corporate engagement.
- The role can be based either in the office or from home. If the candidate is based from home then the role will require occasional trips to the office to attend meetings.
- Must care about ESG investing and finding solutions to climate change.
- Some expertise in the sectors we focus on- industrials/energy/utilities/transportation/infrastructure.
- Proficiency in Excel/Bloomberg.
- Understanding of Corporate Financial Statements and Modelling.
- Understanding of stock market valuation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Preference for previous work in markets-related, investment management, or investment banking.
- Preference for previous work in “high-emitting” industries (Energy, Renewables, Utilities, Chemicals, Autos, Industrials, Agriculture, Transportation)
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org