Overview of Role
Your role will be to raise and retain assets for Trium’s quantitative strategies, which currently include two strategies: 1) the Trium Avala Strategy; and 2) the Trium MacroStar Strategy – both described below.
The role is part of a wider sales team; however, the individual will be responsible for sales of quant products. The individual will have deep and broad relationships with quant investors and a track record of raising money.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, able to originate leads and close. Given Trium has multiple products, including long only and liquid alternatives, the individual will need to be collaborative, and the role will often involve working as a team to get deals done.
- Originate leads
- Manage investor relationships
- Optimise the growth (and retention) of fee-paying AUM
- Maintain detailed records with regards to sales pipeline in the CRM
- Get involved with the production and design of marketing materials
- Attending conferences and investor meetings - travel as required
- Assist colleagues with the sales process as required
- Broad and deep relationships with quant investors
- Good grounding in financial markets and fund products
- Strong presentation skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com